Thursday, July 28, 2011

Now I already know four forex brokers with guaranteed fill feature. My old brokers still doing good for me even with lot of protection inside. At least they pay their client's profit.

My percentage profit even can exceed the best fund manager in the world. I am not kidding. I am cheating. Easily reaped 200 percent in two months and still counting. Have $100.000 money in a queue to exploit this hole. Very few people know this tricks. Even they knew it, most of them didin't believe how crazy this stuff.

I joined forex news forum and they're willing to kill for knowing only one of the broker. I knew five and still counting. All of them were regulated and their own building. Shits happened sometimes but in the long run, news trader at the right broker can make zillions of money easily. For them 50 percents per month is mediocre result. I have experienced it too, and I never had less than 50 percents trading this method.

Making money's never been this easy :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, great results there,
    keep on going :)
    everyone has it's own style to make profit.
    my blog zoominforex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so now you make it what do you think about CM pattern?

    ReplyDelete