Monday, June 14, 2010

The Longest Battle and Lost...


First I entered 6J with nice decent profit. Then the disaster happened:
I long 6J based on my setup and failed. Meanwhile I saw 6E making a rally. Then come an evil mind to fade it for a quick scalp. Of course I was crushed. Then the salvation.. Crude Oil. I short like crazy and the loss mounted. On the verge of losing my entire two weeks profit, all of sudden the CL diving fast. I was jaded and manage to exit near the first bottom. My loss reduced into only 1 day profit worth :)
Later I have this crazy idea, why don't short the bounce? CL have tendency to wash out the early bottom. I short like crazy again and my loss mounted, worth 3 days of trading. Damn!!
I waited and waited and got out most likely a very little profit. Call it a day. A losses once in a while good for my health. It kept me grounded again.

I called it a third week curse. I always have a bad third week, and it also happened last month. My pattern is like 2 weeks profit, one week wiped out my previous profit, and final week make a profit again.
I would like to broke the cursed. I was cursed by Expiration Week Witch :)

Ps : And The CL as I mentioned before washed out the previous bottom. I just don't have guts to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment