Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wed Result and End of Days

Consistency since May 31st.
Only May 1st having a very little loss ($15). Overall average per day over $200.

Here's my method:

Start at 19.30 - 21.00 Asia Session with 4 currency waatch (EUR,JPY,GBP,AUD).
If I booked my goal, I quit for the day, if not:
03.00 - 05.00 for Europe Session
Last one,
09.00 - 12.00 US session

I scrapped my profit mainly from Currency. If I had a bad trade, my last resort will be Crude Oil.

*What if you have a bad day trading Currency and Oil? It's double whammy.
That's why I need a shutdown mode. Maximum drawdown per day divided by 2 trading mode. Currency and CL. Luckily I don't get into drawdown mode so far. Sometimes I just had loss on Currency but it's never reached the shutdown mode. It's just out of time and I still booked losses. Then the Oil Trade covered it all plus profit.

*Why don't taking all session including OIL?
Well, I love money, but I don't want to torture myself every day for money. Besides, there's no guarantee I will profit at night. I lived in Asia. US session is at night so I prefer the day session Asia and Europe.
However I may trade Oil on a very bearish day. Especially on its 10 days low.
Also I may trade Oil if I had a surplus above the daily target.

I admit the CL is the biggest contribution of my account. But its behaviour make my heart beat faster. And I hate soybean these days. Erratic movement and spiky.


No comments:

Post a Comment