Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Result



This is my ES debut trade which is serious. I trade ES before and hate it because I was not looking depth into it. I am not saying I like it now but ES has a potential for a structured pattern. It's not easy but it's structured.


My trade is not based on the picture. I finished early today. Just adapted ES trading today and get a good valid setup. Best ES trading setup I took so far. Short the highest price after broke out Support and exit 1 tick above the low before price coming back above the initial entry.

My entry based on S/R breakout that I learned from somebody. So it's his copyrighted pattern. I don;t have rights to share it. But I have my own pattern like the picture above I'd like to share. In fact it's as good as the non-shareable pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment