Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Secret Technique Of Wedge


Maybe most of traders know about wedge. I found this edge an expansion from my old setup. Unbelievable powerful!!!

Backtested for 10 days, none of them have losing day. I only backtest for 10 days because that's furthest of my chart data.



As you can see there's a lot of wedges at above pictures. Yellow is working, gray is failed. The winning ratio is only 50% but the risk-reward ratio all of them more than 2:1. Or if you want to stay safe, take 1 trades, worked, then have a nice day like the first yelow entry.

The trick is how to draw the wedges line as every people in the world has different perception. Well, mine's mechanical. Every people in the world may draw the same wedge line as I do with the trick. Unfortunately I can share the trick because it's copyrighted to my educator. I just want to inform that Holy Grail does exist. It's only not 100% winning ratio. Far from it. But ir's profitable. With discipline, patience, and sound money management, I am very sure you may become the profitable trader for the rest of your life. Oh and it's easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment