Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty of EW


Monday was just a scratch $100-ish profit day. Nothing special. I was busy implementing Elliot Wave Software which suits my trading style (lot of losses, 1 winner solve it all)

Although I was new to Elliot Wave, but I learnt it sometime ago. I heard some expert said there always be Wave on every sequence. You only need to re-calculcate it if it's wrong. So I analyze and it's nearly impossible to count wave on let's say chopped market. Until I realized there's no need to be wave every time. I mean I don't have to calculate it on every chart exist. If it's too complex just leave it be, look for another sequence.

Te picture there showed perfect Elliot Wave Today. Wave 1 ABC correction, Strong Wave 3, so on. If there's nice EW like I showed, then it's easier to spotting the entry. If it failed, then just looking for nice sequence again, repeat the process.

Actually the ABC correction was a wedge breakout pattern too. Just like Head and Shoulder. So it's not changing the style I trade. Just enriched it.

It's amazing how trading unfolded new knowledge almost every second in my life. I probably never mastered the market. But I sure believe there's way to profit from it consistently.

If one person can do it, then I can do it too :)

6 comments:

  1. you just missed tony, he even gives out his bands free
    http://screencast.com/t/RpuyqPdNC

    ReplyDelete
  2. tony's bands
    http://screencast.com/t/T2Zg4Ejh8JjR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i did go to paltalkscene yesterday.my nick det001 room price actionm interesting. Dunno bout the screencast. is it new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Cory, where can I get the band? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ask for the band when you see Tony933

    ReplyDelete
  6. screencast is from http://www.techsmith.com/Jing/?gclid=CJnfruiu2KYCFcTb4AodU1UdHA

    it is very easy to use just 1 click to load it up the web, the advantage is it saves all your pictures so you can review them and have them available anywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete