Friday, January 28, 2011

Sorry Long Time No Posts



I got Trigger-Shy Syndrome, meaning I was scared taking the valid trades. The advantage is I didn't take cherry-picking trades. But unfortunately, there'll lot of missed opportunities, from not entering or early profit taking.

Monday
The first day after Friday-Big-Losses that I thought never happened again for the rest of my life. Monday was the day my objective is = get-green. This crucial day need to become a foundaton of my next trading days. So I don't care bout revenge or anything, just get green. Taking it about 5 trades $115.

Tuesday
Tuesday was the day I was busy learning MTPredictor. It's Elliot Wave software but have been re-modified. The Guide was quite long. The setup frustrated me. So no focus on trading. Tuesday I made two mistakes. Widened my Stop Losses, and Cherry Picked one time. Still in the get-green spirit, overall just $37.5

Wednesday
Begin to understand the software, started to play around with it. No Currency cause of FOMC days tend to wreak havoc. So focus on Grains. ZS stopped out on positive slippage. ZC run 2pts and got out. Still go-green spirit. $101

Thursday
This is the Fruday's nightmare haunted me again. Crude Oil chopped me to pieces, and it's deadly. Loss double my previous three days gain plus stopped out from Grains. Fortunately, Crude Oil dived South and I managed got out but not green enough to wash the previous red. Last trade, ZC nailed the daily performance to slightly green. $7

Friday
Planned to play NQ, didn't work out very well. par,-2pts,-2pts,and then my internet down!!! After re-connect, my chart showed the short signal (too late already). Leaved the NQ with -$100 include commissions. It dropped 50pts worth around $1000 per contract!!

Experience played in this part. I convinced the EUR may expanded since from 03.00-22.00 there're no significant moved. Less than 100 ticks range. Shorted the 7E, got out scary on 16 ticks only, worth 100ticks++, sigh. Still slight red, decided to trade the ZS,ZC. Missed the ZS surged, and ZC stopped on par. Then ZS signal short, stopped with slippage. Reverse, long signal entered, got out total $165. End of Day.

If Friday just doing well, I may booked more than $2000 profit from all of the three. But still have the syndrome and need to revitalize.

No comments:

Post a Comment