Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay, Less Greedy, More Grinding Day

Not long ago, I just a scary guy who taking profit too early. So I was happy with $200-$300 profit / day. If I had it, I definitely stopped trading for the day. No matter how the market after that, I don't really care. Results are quite magnificient. 10-15 days consequtive winning worth $2000-$3000 profit. Losing day usually came from undisciplined action, not because of the market. Sometimes it's just late to take profit then everything was in mess.

Now I just a swinger, took 40-100 ticks profit. 2 days I made $1500+ profit then other day I lost $900. It's the same amount but it felt so annoying. Green day was a great things. I mean, if I can trade >2 contracts, I just took my daily profit objective, then let the remaining for a home run. If not, I already had a profit.

To achieved that, I have to compromised my Stop Losses. I was not eased with SL larger than $150. Even $100 seemed little bit bigger for me.

My Broker can trade Forex with customized lot sized. But it's a bit hard to do. If I want to trade long GBP/JPY for example, I have to short GBP/USD first, after I had the GBP, then I can trade GBP/JPY. What a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment