Friday, January 7, 2011

Mental Capital Maintained, Account Capital Reduce


I was trading like a brave soldier today. Well, greedy costs me $500 from Crude Oil. T predicted today will be stellar day from NFP. But even EUR were volatile and wild choppy. Then come ZS slipped me 2 ticks! Stopped trading ZS, though re-entry might gave back the losses.

Interesting from crude oil, I was stopped out heavily on start. Every signal either faked or chopped. I knew there's thin volume on Crude. Not my day. Of course I was aware about my thinning account. But what else can I do, just trading properly, no emotion like today. Crude Oil=less than 6000 contracts per 5 minute=Chopped. You can backtested it if you like.

Trading as discipline, no need to perform today, better luck next time and I'm sure I will. I came back with my old crude trading. Except today was chopped day.

No comments:

Post a Comment