Thursday, January 6, 2011

Severely Damaged


I was losing grip this last 3 days. Made lot of mistakes, trading under pressure, you named it. Commodities trade were fine. Just pick up wrong choppy days. While Crude Oil was chicken trade. Surely it moved $1900 and I just picked net 11 cents !!!

I just losing confidence right now. Losing directions. Three years of trading experience was just wasted. I was nervous trading Crude Oil. No confidence in me, just got out 10 cents from clean slate. Then commodities, oh.... just missing one move and it will be okay. The wheat offered Breakeven also the ZS. At least I should booked $200 minimum with this two. And what am I thinking, entering the 7E Long????

Wheat was quite good, except I missed last entry. Soybean just moved 5 cents and stopped out (last trade).

7E was also damaged. I discreet trading. This month was very damaging. While Micro Lot 6E was exhausted my mental state.

It seemed the worst week of my life. I have lost more than this. But this felt sucked. :(

Probably the main reason I trade like this because of swing micro. If I had one losing position overnight, I can't trade right. The position no matter how small the size is kept distracting me. While after saw (not experienced) how many failed setup in EUR, I just losing more confidence. I kept thinking like, if I entered those, I would losed 40 ticks in an instant! Then I just not entering trades. Somehow today, the trade were stellar.

I just losing grip in my life. Afraid what life may come if I kept losing was killing me. Main thing I am so not consistent because I don't have system on Profit Taking. So I just relying in luck. Sometims too early, sometimes stopped out, rarely exact time. Tomorrow I had my PT system. It's Fib Extension. At least I had a system.

No comments:

Post a Comment