Thursday, August 5, 2010

How to make 22 consequtive winning days

Thursday, August 5th is my 22nd winning day streak. Last losses on July 6th, a small size of loss around 0.75% of my capital. And every winning trade I make have more than 1% gain of my capital, sometimes reach 3% like Tuesday Trade.

So what's the secret?
Truth is, I don't know! I didn't even care about winning every day. The last time I remembered that I sticked to my system and my plan, 95% discipline, the 5% were semi-discipline I think. I wasn't tempted to trade against the trend. Because the last time I did that, it's like drug to me. I kept fighting and fighting like playing video game, game over restart, game over restart and so on.

I am not proud about winning 22 consequtive days. I will be proud if I can discipline with daily losses just half of my average daily profit. Right now, I can't stand the small winning. All I need is a healthy losing day and no effect with my psychology. Funny to hear someone want to have a losing day huh?

A small losing day kept me to the ground, remind me if I trade excessively. It's kind of down to earth moment. A big losing day will crush my confidence, paralyzing me from trading for days. Today I was overtrading. I am in danger area. I think it's time for a small losing day, rather than no losing day at all.

I am sorry if this post not fulfil your need. For those of you who want to be profitable every single day and hate losing, don't do it. Small losing day is healthy part of the journey.

"You should be proud from losing because you're stick to the plan rather than winning because of you're lucky. Sooner or later, your luck will become disaster. Mostly sooner"

Wish a good trade.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post De'Trader. I agree with you. But you need to know it's healthy losing instead of not accepting it and began to go tilt - like revenge trading... like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did revenge trading yesterday. Very stressful. Tq for visiting Black :)

    ReplyDelete