Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Result



First Week, chopped out by JPY twice. Then entered the CL also stopped out again. Last CL was a discretionary trade. I was planned to reach at least 50cents from this position. But even until pit session closed the max profit was 30cent. I can't believe it!!!. By far the most slow CL market I have ever witnessed.

There's thousands of busted signal. Good signal wouldn't let me enter at better price. For my system, this market is dangerous. There's lot of choppiness and stopped out trap. Today's currency did the same today. Thanks to ZS I can survive and booked decent profit. Harsh day for me. Thnking to stop trading right until labor day.

ZS did a good job breaking the wedge, though not so far.

Thia August is very frustating for me. I was glad I gave up on JPY today. I would chopped to death if I was persistent.

TF gave good signal for 10++pts movement, but the entry is very tight. I would definitely miss it. And after lunch my setup was all busted. Only slide 10ticks++ and not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment