Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekly Thought I was trade not to lose

My last CL trade (not shown) is the best example. I took 2 losses around $300++ and my short positioned at 81.80 kept chopped all the way. I was scared waiting and finally some movement, I was out with little profit. And CL kept diving like his old habit. I was frustrated. This setup I waiting for one week and I just missed it. I was so afraid giving back my decent profit today and the result is bad. I was afraid to lose, get out too soon, and losing opportunities.

This happened yesterday and today. My two biggest flaw:
1. Overtrade tempting
2. Trading not to lose

And I did it. I wasn't lost for the last 23 consequtive days. But I could trade only one day for gaining my weekly profit if I trade to win, instead of not to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment