Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Result: The Right Setup


I could easily got more than $200 profit today. Instead I stayed with the plan and loss -$85. Not too discipline as I bailed out TF less than 5 pts Profit Target. CL as a dead chopped market these days.

End of Monday, but quite satisfy with the result. Should do the trailing stop for CL next time.

I should stay on plan. As market was dead recently. The more it's dead, the higher it'll directional soon. While it's in dead condition, most of the time I'll be at negative result, like today.

No more chasing profitable every day :)

8 comments:

  1. Just caught up with last few posts. Nice to see you have a firm plan. As long as your positive days are bigger than your negative days and you have about the same number (or more) + days, you will come out ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq MBA,
    Yes, I used to be a $200 guy :)
    Not anymore. Congratulation btw, CL was damn chopped these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might want to stop by my trading room, we trade the same products, CL, TF, YM, NQ, ZF,ZN, ZB, Euro, Cad, Aud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ HPT,
    okay I'll add ur site :)

    @ RCM,
    Tq RCM, it's one step ahead on my trading journey.
    Good luck with your trade :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i've been following your blog for some time. just out of curiosity may i ask where are you from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi learningtotrade,
    First, I'd like to ask the same question. It doesn't make sense where I came from if we're on the opposite side of the world. Where're you from and maybe if we're close enough we can see each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i'm from singapore :)

    good trading to you :)

    ReplyDelete