Sunday, August 1, 2010

AUGUST PLAN

I have just finished reviewing my system. The problem is my TOS skipped some of the crucial time chart data. So I can't maximize the review. Mostly the final week of July was choppy, especially AUD. Strangely, I profit most from AUD. This isn't good.

So I updated my Wedge Rules:
1. Douple wedge priority
2. 1st Signal entry
3. 2 times flip trading
4. Maximize the flip trade
5. More diversification focus

The Good : SL Disciplined, All Patience Entry, Weekly target reached, No Losing Day (which is not so important)
The Bad : PT way too early especially CL, lack diversification, Monthly target missed

I missed too much in Currency and sometimes it's just one undid step like I happen on EUR and JPY.
It's little harder to fill my $10000 with only trade London session. So I will trade more active in Crude Oil at US session.
Still got a cloudy plan, but I'll find out soon to reveal it.

2 comments: