Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Result, Weekly Result, End of Day, End of Month




Friday is the day where I took smaller profit. But I always had a smooth Friday. Today 6A moved 20 ticks at the first attempt. I pushed my luck too far and stopped out par. While on CL a double wedge which is my favorite showed. So I entered with 1x stopped out and a flip I took a small 32 cents.

This month has been a great month. For the first time in my life, I trade with patience, discipline, and full control. Nothing else matter. Only a couple of trade go with the withtrend and it's acceptable and now added to my plan. The result:
though I don't get the $5000 mark (only 92% target). But hey, I am not an employee and noone mad at me about the target. Have a nice weekend and a nice trade. :)

Next Month : $10000

Nice post : http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2010/07/30/it-all-depends/

5 comments:

  1. Well done my friend. Glad to see that atleast some of us are making money. Good luck for next month. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks FFXD,
    You too, don't be so sad with 3%. It's worth the experience. Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz :)

    Profit is on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon, RCM
    Last month I lost $600. Thanks for the support.
    Have a nice trade y'all

    ReplyDelete