Monday, July 5, 2010

So Far So Good

Time : 20:00 - 23:42
6E = 3 signals; 1 loss (-6ticks) 2 winners (>20ticks)
6B = 2 signals; 1 loss (-4ticks) 1 winner (>20ticks)
6J = 2 signals; all winners (12 & 9 ticks)
6A = 3 signals; 1 loss (-7ticks) 2 winners (8 & >30ticks)

If I took only 8 ticks on every trades, I may booked 39 ticks in just 3 hours. It gained my confidence that my system worked!!! :)
The challenge now : applied it with pure disciplined and developed the profit taking system. While my SL is already intact.

I still used the wedging technique with additional of volume analysis. I won't enter the trade if there's decreasing volume and spiky volume. Sometimes it worked, other time it won't. At least I knew the increasing volume showed more participation with the move. That's giving me a little peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment