Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Result


6E Formed a double wedge setup, entered long first, the price stalled for a while and suddenly the brief shocked wave surged the price down eat my SL. I already prepared for the that so I placed 2 contracts on my SL. Now in short mode, the price only lasted for seconds and shot to the sky. The real move. Once again, I flipped to long. I didn't want to miss this move, wherever it went, I just want to be a part of it. I paid my price: 2x Stopped out.
Now the wave getting bigger and bigger...and I saw the 1300 rock. This is a chance to skip the rock and ride to the blue ocean. Two choices, pick the small gold on the sand or waited the waves slammed the rock. If the wave leaped, more pots of gold will appear on the other side. If not, the gold in the sand will washed through the oblivion. I chose to bail out and take my share. The wave of course slammed the rock and bring whoever ride it with more pots of gold behind it. No regret, lesson learnt.

CL : Actually CL rollover week usually provide a rough field for trading. Monday did not happen like that. In fact, the CL acted like a broken fat ATM. poured thousands of $$$. And I saluted for everybody who waited patiently to collect the money. As if the CL acted stalled today. No money collected. At least until 10.00am maybe. Even triple wedge setup didn't do any good. I picked whatever left inside. At least the double wedge may give me 1pcs of Ben Franklin and it did. And the ATM at the morning not pouring money, it sucked money. End of trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment