Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Result



Text Book Trading, I missed the JPY movement and I entered single wedge AUD since CHF moved erratically, no signal on GBP, and EUR moved earlier than my trading time.

I applied the pullback avg up entry, stopped out with very small losses since my initial entry is far above. And re-entry another pullback with the same price. Since I am a defensive trader, I feel comfortable if my stop is small even though there's a lot of red in my trades. ( I am blessed I am not a perfectionist :) ).
While CL trade is screaming to buy. A little scalp won't hurt :
One mistake @ 6A, wanted to enter buy limit on 888, I added position on 996. So I waited with my previous SL spot unchanged. Entered with 2 ticks profit, and won't wait longer to get out with nice >$200 profit. And price move another 20 ticks :(

Have a nice trade everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment