Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Result


My internet connection jammed and the chart was lacked. I entered the 4th entry. First three entries were faked. I longed and the price stalled there. I place 2 short below. 1 SL, 1 for flipping the position into short. So I remembered to place an airbag. I place 1 contract in case my SL limit slipped. While the connection still bad, suddenly the price reversed and I have 2 shorts. If I don't have a bad connection I will cancel the airbag. But it's already too late. I exit 1 position with small profit, less than my previous loss, and exit the remaining position with decent profit. Daily profit reached. End of the day. CL rollover week seemed difficult to trade. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really hate it when internet starts troubling. Glad to hear you have reached your daily profit target. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks FX,
    Wish you have good trade too :)

    ReplyDelete