Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Result, Longest Battle, Interesting Battle


Okay, I picked the wrong futures. I should pick 6E or 6B for quicker result. Instead I pick 6A which is slow, chop, and...slow.
Trade like a text book, faked out 4 times. I was on my last attempt. If my last entry failed, I stopped trading 6A for today. However 6A didn't eat my SL. I did the pullback entry multiple times. I entered first barrier, then double barrier, than a pullback. 3 contracts with a quite low risk. My pullback entry stopped out two times. While 6A on the verge at 0.9000, I was unstable. I knew I could get at least 1 or 2 ticks on around 0.9000. But I changed my plan. Exit @ 95 and 99, last exit on 107 make my day :)

A good setup combined with good MM and experience result a good profit.

Aggresive when you're right, Defensive when you're wrong.


End of trade. Too tired trading CL tonight. Have a nice trade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment