Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Result


This time I was busted. 1st attempt EUR failed, I didn't flip which is costly mistake. 1st attempt GBP quite good, avg up and stopped out at modest loss.
1st attempt JPY failed, 2nd flip I got out since I wanted to focus on AUD which is a good decision. But if I flipped again, the profit will be enormous. While AUD I tried to milked the ride, one avg up stopped out and finally got out with standard profit. Maybe end of day but we'll see.
Have a nice day

Tips : Here's some brief explanation about how I trade:
1. Reliable system which consist of consolidation and price action.
2. Diversification.
3. Patience waiting the signal appear.
4. Discipline with the plan.
5. Persistence at least until booked a modest profit.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we learn the hard way. :) Also, your trading system looks simple but I believe it's a solid one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so,
    At least somebody used this system over the last 5 year and still trading till now. You can also trade wedge and I'm sure you already know it. Wish you the best

    ReplyDelete