Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Disaster


Overtrade at the wrong time. Disciplined and Patience, just overtrade and overconfidence. The only remaining profit this month is around $200 :)

Lesson :
1. There's chance to get chopped more than 5 times especially TF
2. Too early profit taking on previous trade, not saving me from 1 big losses

Next action:
1. Heavily on Crude Oil, it still my saviour these days
2. Mini size for TF and limit the number of trade
3. No more currency trading for a while, focus on crude oil and little on TF

4 comments:

  1. Ouch. Limiting my max number of trades per day has helped me kick the overtrading curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MBA,
    tq for comment. I saluted with ur trade methond anyway. How much % and trade numbers for you? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting use to see you come back by trading CL, guess it didn't do the trick today.

    And I'm getting use to see you have 2 or 3 trade max for the day, and today by first glance at your post, I told myself, DE overtraded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes RCM, :)
    The habit of winning every day ruined me. Time to go back to basic. The first big losses after disciplined trading.

    Tq for visiting RCM

    ReplyDelete