Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Result: Tricking The Algo



I was tired stopped out from CL dozens of time, so I modified my plan.

-- I ENTERED AT THE POINT WHERE I SHOULD BEEN STOPPED OUT --

There's risk I didn't ride the big move, but there's no big moves for one and half weeks!!!
I knew I just profit scalp the entry. It's just some safe experiments..much safer than my regular setup.

Today I trade defensively. I even got out the JPY when there's only 6ticks profit. I breakeven on AUD, and so on.

Current market felt like it wanted to eat day traders out there alive. They identified your entry, tracking your stop, teasing with S/R, lure you to re-entry and slammed the stop again. And then make you losed your mind entry with full power not realizing market gave you the worst price and soon killed you in an instant. The algo is evil for day trader :)

PS : Want to find market with little algo? Currency still lies humanity in it. Doesn't mean it easier, just feel more 'human'.

Want to scalp against the algo? It's like fighting IBM super computer with your ancient chinese sempoa*.(*it's counting tools with bides in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment