Friday, June 19, 2009

3 LOSING STREAK WON'T HURT ME !!!

Nett Profit : $187

I'm still had a losing weeks. And the good things happened. I managed to sell 4 open position AMZN and made a little profit on it. Thursday's like any other good day. My PAP started to work again, and I gained a new knowledge. Here's what I learnt this week:
1. GS seemed to follow the XLF, and quite precisely with % price change. This is a good thing if GS tend to move differently with XLF than something happened.
2. Bonds lead Stock Market. OIL follow the Stock Market. It seemed that a total bullish is when my 8 sector bull, DOW,NASDAQ,SPX in green, OIL is green, Bond also green.
3. TICK represents the market sentiment at that time.

Here's another characteristic of my TICKER:
1. GS is XLF's follower.
2. AAPL tend to irational during first 30-45 minutes. Go with the breakthrough.
3. AMZN also played the breakthrough, only slower.

Expiration Day will be quite chaos. Play safe and safe trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment