Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Bad Things as an Employee

I work at Administration Finance Department. As you already know, I make things running on SOP ( Standar Operational Procedure ).

The problem is my job create a can't do attitude. It's like everything must set on procedure. There's no enough effort to be creative on my job.

Fortunately there's always creativity in my job, but sometimes your job partner can not understand that.

I want to make a bold statement of can't do attitude. This is not a good things. As a trader there's always two sides of coin. Win or Loss. No matter how hard the market is, there are always ways out.

And you have to find it if you wanna make a living in this game.

One of my goal is to make a blog maybe like employeesucks.blogspot.com or quityourjob.blogspot.com.

Here's some insight I want to share about employee.

" Being an employee until you get retired is a very dangerous mindset. Most of retired people had a lower income than when they're working. Now you're 55 years old, low income, and sick. Wtf? How about financial freedom on age 35/40, rich, healthy, happy? Remember your time is either valuable or worthless is up to you. BUt my time is valuable..."

No comments:

Post a Comment