Monday, June 15, 2009

Bloody Friday

Nett Loss = -$274++

Thursday was a delayed loss on Friday.
As usual GS made a horrible pattern again. My PAP failed miserably. Worse, my Ratio Pattern also failed. Plus AAPL made a good breakthrugh PAP and as faith's playing with me, I'm not in it.

20 minutes more waiting and I'll covered all my loss PLUS $180 decent profit. But who dared waiting with 7 contracts bet?

I started to doubt my PAP pattern at this kind of market. as Monday ( Thankgod I don't trade ) y PAP failed again. AAPL even doing worse thing than GS

I planned conduct a research about XLF vs GS pattern and my hypotesis is strong.

GS movement likely created from XLF trade as GS is part of XLF.

My research will be like this:
1. XLF vs GS correlation
2. Strength / Weakness
3. Breakthrough

As AAPL I'd like to wait confirmation is it a dip or NASDAQ monthly behaviour.
AMZN pretty sure is a strong stock, more research in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment