Friday, June 26, 2009

6 Consequtive Positive Days






End of Week
Nett Profit : $111++

Supposed to be Bear Week, 4 out of 5 I made profit on CALL. Crazy market.
This week I made $370++. Not a home run, but quite improvement after disaster last week.

Friday usually is not my day so on Friday I made a quick profit. The other reason also my stomach was growling and I had to go to a Toilet. I scratched AMZN because I couldn't stand the nature call.
Fastest Scalping Ever. Entered on 09.36 exit around 09.50.

The good thing is I can make a profit regarding the day.

This week marked a significant improvement like:
1. Dare to cut loss early, no matter how pain the results.
2. Stick to teh Plan, only play when my PAP told me to.
3. Focusing on cover the cut lose, not the big profit aka. CAPITAL PRESERVATION

Things still I have to improve:
1. Maximizing the profit run as last week the profit still had potential
2. Suppress my own devil

Have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment