Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day Job VS Trading

If I had to choose one of them, definitely I'll got with the second one.

My day job surrounded with 'chicken' people who scared taking responsible for their own life. I can imagine working at the same position for 25 years. They give their valuable time to the company which didn't care about them.

But what is the response of the worker here is: They have dream. I believed that, but nobody dare to sacrifice it for a better hope. So much to tell about secure job and nobody dare take the risks for:
1. Family
2. Unsecured feeling
3. Public Opinion

Some of them doing half dream half work which is very frustrating. Can you imagine working 15 hours a day for 5 years?

Some of them saving their money for future business which is never come because lack of experience and commitment at the present. Business is not about capital and skill but also experience and commitment.

Some of them just life the live and spending all their money paying house that's too expensive, buy car, and anything else for a 'more than salary' standard living.

Public opinion is a very stupid things these days. When you quit your job, most of the time you had to lower your living standard. That's ordinary things but the pressure is so strong. Where's your car? Why you take public transport etc. The next thing you want to show you're success and you buy things unnecessary to impress them. Better car, better house which is sometimes hurt your financial. Only to impress your environment. And don't underestimate social pressure. It's very strong.

That's why a good career sometimes burden you chasing your dream.

I have seen so many people quit their job only to pursue another career at another company. Not to start their business at the young age. Sometimes the female worker quit for family but that's not the issue.

Very little people quit their excellent job for their dream, too much consideration.
too much security issue. People too chicken these days. That's Why I hate to become an employee

Entrepreneur is a disrespect job in my country especially when you start with a low capital. That's a shame because entrepreneur actually made jobs for other people. They should be greatly more apreciated than an executive employee

I must admit I plan to daytrade for a living and I will committed to these to the very end of my life. I paid myself min $50 per day for daytrading. I am an employee of myself and enjoy to life with it.

Of course there's a temptation to laugh and scream idiot to all the employee around me later after I'm success but what's the point? I think they already know they're stupid chicken anyway.

I just want to share with everybody who hate their job and make a real commitment to change it not. I want to share to somebody when they had to choose without a blink they'll choose their dream. I want to meet all of them. I want to meet who had same mindset.

And lastly I want to make a blog about people stupidity. Employee stupidity. I want to make report about new systematic slavery these days. And I will break it. I already see a little crack in my chain and everyday I will smash even my hand's bleeding until I am free tell to all the people in the world to smash it with their own hands.

Until we all free to enjoy the very short life of ours. My car is trading, what's yours?....

No comments:

Post a Comment