Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Things on Job

A Good job doesn't give you any good. If you're people who don't have confidence to make a living then get a job. Let your company taking care of you.

Now I sit at my desk taking care shits that I didn't make while the guilty one have a good time. Here's the contrarian between Trading and Career.

On Career you had to be perfect. Even if you're wrong, blame others. You had to look competent to your superior. This habit will make a bad personality for trading. Who's to blame when you're losing except yourself. That's a denial in disguise. I told you again your job bring you bad habit on Trading. Hell even doctors blame others /something when they made mistake at surgery room

The best things to do I'll take all responsibilities on my job so it won't hurt my trading habit. I don't have a shit if my career stuck.

This week I must admit I'm doing a bad things on trading. Let losses run, entered discretionally, clumsy scaling, and so on. But the good thing is I'll survive this because I know my fault and remember it through my heart.

Happy Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment