Monday, June 1, 2009

June A New Light

After I had a decent profit in April, loss on May, there's no other choice. June must become my positive month.

The first day of the months marked with a decent $150 profit.

1. GS 5 Minutes Ratio Pattern worked very well indeed even I had to against the market.
2. AAPL double 20 min candle also worked well even I don't have guts to let my profit runs.
3. GS 11-12 o'clock breakthrough also worked very well with me only taking quarter the highest profit :(

Money Management Idea:

This month I'll use 'pay per day' method. Profit or Loss I'll pay myself minimum $50 per day. Of course I'll be paid more when I make over my initial equity. I come to this Idea after I loss my 2 weeks hard earned profit on May in 3 days. Yesterday I paid myself $81 which is 14% of my mothly salary.

God, make me keep humble and cautious as I will face the market every day.

Tomorrow I'll stick to my system and grab the profit early.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff!

    I also asked God to keep me "humble", the markets have away with humbling the best traders on any given day.

    Duane

    ReplyDelete