Thursday, June 25, 2009

Broke My Own Rulez...







Nett Profit $42++

This is the results of discipline cut loss. Unfortunately, too much prophet chart made them freeze. So I entered and cut loss quite late.

Not a very good trade, not the amount but the trade itself. I let my GS losses run. I just know the market will go up again. And I was right. I didn't cut loss early because I was late exit the profit. It's like revenge trading. Drop $1 less than 10 minutes and maximum $1.50

Trader Instinct or Discretionary, I don't know. I just ready to overnight the contract if it's still loses.

Lesson learned:
1. Too much charts may freeze the prophet chart.
2. Too much diversification was dangerous.
3. On Pre-Opening Choppy day, don't go at the first break.
4. Let profit Run a little more.
5. Cut losses a little quick.
6. Don't forget the plan, AAPL already rallied :(

The profit became smaller because of
fake breakout ( 3 today !!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment