Friday, February 11, 2011

Crude Oil Result

As expected, the Crude Trading was red. But the red was not very damaging. Less than $300.

I took every single damn signal out there. Beofre news from Egypt coming, I made lot of chops. Long, short, long short.... took every signal with dead brain. News come, my last long position stopped out, I took two contracts. Put the first contract breakeven, and volatility eat me out with 1 ticks. I ride the downside and suddenly it moved back up and eat my last pos on par. If the two contracts survived I might have nice profit around $500 from Crude Oil.

Then after the aftermath, choped around again until got the downride. And it's not far enough to cover my losses.

My method was depend on good luck trade. If you take the right signal, u're good. But if u take the wrong signal, chain reaction happened. Massive Stopped out. Should work on this one at weekend.

The good thing is, I trade with no fear of chopped out a lot Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment