Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekly Green (I only post when I made green week, lol)

obvious money traces




Monday Holiday
This is the only day when I got out of control again. Trade against the trend and using highly leverage 6E. This is also the only day I trade Currency. Down -$287. Mistakes: Obviously overtrade.

Tuesday Recovery
One of the best day on Crude Oil, and I only took less than 40 cents. Most of the time I just watching the price up and down lucratively. Up +$345

Wednesday Continuation
CL resume its glorified movement. And another chicken play on me. This day I also get rid of my pested put options with small gains. Up +$330

Thursday Lucky
This was the toughest day of the week. First, I thought inventory days was Wednesday. So I was slipped out badly, reaching the bottom of -$1900. But luckily I made most of it back on late day. Down -$115

Friday Greedy
This time I just can't stop to stop trading. Already nice gains, wanted more, get it, wanted more, and lose more than previous gain. Balance of Fear and Greed. Funny I was too fearful at last 3 days, then too greedy and the last 2 days. Market humble me again. Up +$450

Summary:
It is a tough week for me. Definitely Crude Oil helped me for the gain. i won't even bother looking those pesky EUR. CL slippage from 2 cents to 20 cents....if I took Stop Limit order, I may not got filled. If I took stop order, the slippage are horrible. Monday was holiday, no reason for trading US session..Tuesday and Wednesday, I just afraid to ride the Crude Oil. Thursday chopped all day, stopped out and slipped like crazy. If there's no slip, I might got green day on Crude Oil. Friday just lucky and greedy. Trade opening then closing. No trade between and I know I was lucky didin't trade it. A chopped messed almost all day..but If only I took the last ride..last ride after stopped out like crazy. But anyway, if I took all the messed on US session, definitely I'd give back all my profit plus more. So there's luck and there's slightly misfortune.

I trade grains on Tuesday with nice gains. And too bad I don't trade it every day. There's guaranteed profit if I took the trade, especially on Friday, it matched the Crude Oil craziness.

This week I learned lot of lessons. Not just I was back in profitable mode. But I am gaining my strength to trade. And I am proud I can survive the Crude Oil with heavy trade. Lesson was still waiting until the market is moving. Have a nice weekend you all...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats!
    I saw that you trade Oil, I posted a name of a book that is good for those who trade oil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks king :)
    I'll visit ur blog

    Hi Julia,
    Already start to read it, 900+ pages :o Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. De'Trader, nice blog; I like the weekly green. Do you also share the red? I have been kicking around the idea of sharing my P&L at the end of the month on my own blog.

    Keep it going,
    Duane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Duane,
    The red is horrible. I only gave it daily. U can sum it by yourself

    ReplyDelete