Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday

Thursday I trade from 09.00EST and got chopped severely. If I start at 10.00EST. High chance I might survive the slaughter.

Friday I was late, start trading crude 10.00EST and got chopped quite severely. If I start at 09.00EST I sure will survive the slaughter. Till the market moved I already drew big hole and can't stand the heat. Another bias prevent me for shorting the crude. Bias can give you two bad things: Big Losses and Missing profit.

Friday losses not that bad, around 11% of Thursday losses. I kept my cool and discipline. The only mistakes I made is my mental was not strong enough to resume trading after 5 full Stop Losses, lot of par, and only one small profit. My system worked of course, at 09.00 EST and after 12.00 EST. 3 hours between was a massacre.

Haw faith beats me up and down and how I hate it. But I won't give up. I will fight till my last blood dripped in my vein. Of course there's time I was so frustration and want to end my life. But if I think of something. There's lot of people out there have worse luck than me. No time to complain, more time to work. This 3 days US holiday will kept me busy. If I must working harder than regular guy, so be it. If I had to tear my eyes in front of monitor, I'll do it. When the time come, I'll remember this hard days as past, unforgetable memories.

4 comments:

  1. Dt,
    DT,

    You wanna trade crude with Range chart ?
    I tried it before but it hit me like Tyson.
    Range chart okay with currency eg 6E.... but not crude.Ok I dunno a cent on 6E, but I knew a bit about crude...3 days is good ....like when I had my internet problem for a month..my brain totally see diff things after that. Try tick chart instead that range for CL..Sorry if i bother you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq for the advice TST...
    Well, it's dangerous if I entered at the wrong time. But I don't see much different with ticks chart.

    Actually I don't use Range Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trading in choppy market is terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Julia,
    I really have no clue bout when to trade and not to trade, esepcially Crude Oil. If I have that one, guaranteed I will be more profitable than you, lol. Just kidding. Congratz with your profit, may i know how many turns you make to get those 500++pips profit per day?

    ReplyDelete