Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tiring Chopped

I mostly scratch from Crude Oil trading. Should be green if I remembered it's inventory day @ 11.00 EST (I thought it's Wednesday). My profit were wiped out from one big slippage at that time. Then I just made take and give game until I was so tired and end the battle.

Should be undisicpline today since market was so fast and chopped. But I could handle myself. I trade disciplinely, looking for 100cents moved which only happened near the end of pit session. I'd like to maintain my strategy here, adding size if the move is right, cut losses early.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm reading you, can you reveal your strategy of short term trading?

    cheers and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi king,
    I used same priciple at coiledmarket.com, u can check it out there.

    ReplyDelete