Thursday, February 3, 2011

Green Snail on CNY Day

ZS was disappointing in the past 4 days. Slow and Chopped. The cycle was too fast. I am not having too much opportunity to gain profit from it. I was really gambling today. Short at opening, moved my favor max $150, then stopped me out on par. Next short I just scalp 3 ticks and happy since it was not very solid signal.

ZC also chopped much, but I think it's better since the swing won't Stop me out too often. Today I missed the good spot because looking for better entry.

My new candidate NQ was doing quite well so far. Though my SL was super tight, I still can get small ransom from it. The key is getting the major wave, take profit, end of trade.

I had new filter for Crude Oil. It's more about volume. Today I should trade it but too busy with Soybean. And the signal not so good either. It chopped around 3-4 times before it moved.

Then only consistent movement IMO come from EUR or GBP. It sucked sometimes but there's enough room for redemption. Today just scratch short 9 ticks which soon become 60 big sweet profit, sigh.

Nett $186 today, as I just pretty scalp everything, missed the trades, and so on. How much opportunity I missed worth thousands of potential $$$ profit these days. And it's in quiet market.

Seriously, my profit was so small that it's just like I was playin around. I just tweaking my winning ratio and not my Risk Reward. It's not workin in the long run. My subconscious mind tellin me to stay low in this slow pesky market these days. I Need Fierce Market, when every amateur got out scared, that's the time I'll shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment