Monday, February 21, 2011

No Can't Do

It's pointless against the misfortune. I saw my signal giving nice profit over and over again. After three missed opportunities, it's the time. Took the signal and stopped out once, twice...got mad...entering double time. It still moved against me around 18 ticks. Well, I decided to get out at bad spot (3 ticks the turnpoint).

Last order definitely outside a plan. It's personal for me. The damage not that bad. But if I kept going like this, I will die slowly. My timing definitely become worse and worse. Uncontrolled emotion become very bad. Impatient and fear of having losing day haunted me always every trade I made. Tilted and stalled, unworthy being and no hope. Just want to give up, but there's no turning back. I must succeed, but it's getting harder controlling myself.

This profession really worned me off. It's like looses came haunted me. Someone who can do the opposites of what I do will become the best trader in the world. Market liked to play on me. Teasing my emotions before it burned me out alive. It's like said: "Come on, it's almost bottom...bottom...loosed the Stop Losses, u stopped out too tight." Then I refused, take the stop loss and it turned back to profitable. Nect time it just blew me off the hard SL and kept luring me to countertrend every single minute.

Profitable trades also give me hard time. It stalled, teasing my entry point..then when I got out, it just launched. Very hard to do. It's like fighting against God,God Of Market.

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty bad for you. Crude and Forex is not for the faint hearted. Why don't you try Emini ES instead. More room for stops and gives your system a chance in the long term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Sage,
    I can't trade Index that moved less than $500 daily. My system won't fit it.

    ReplyDelete