Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Profiting But Unhappy

You know what's sucks after having consequtive losses? Too afraid of letting the unrealized profit loss. CL on Tuesday really beyond my wildest dream of trading Crude Oil. Dozens of wroking setups. Grains also made limit down which is also nice opportunity. So what did I make?

First, I trade Crude Oil....out very early with only 35 cents profit, out of 240 cents opportunity. Decided to entered on next signal. But my mind infested with the existing profit, I don't want to lose it. After series of losses, I want to protect it. So I just waiting and waiting for no reason. Until Oil made two failure, I reluctantly entered. It stopped out on quite long time. Then I entered again, the price moved on my favor and I just got out mostly to recover the previous losses. Then I decided to watch. I had battle in myself..Greed telling me day like today won't happen every day and you must nail it. Fear kept warning me that I might lose what I had gain today plus more and would make bad impact for the next day. Fear won the battle but in reality Greed won the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment